Roasted Chipotle & Adams Reserve Cheddar Hummus
Published on February 6, 2017 | By Jason Robertson |
- Cook Time
- Approx 3 Cups
- • ¼ C Fresh Lemon Juice
- • ½ t Fresh Garlic, chopped
- • ¼ C Tahini
- • 1/8 t Ground Cumin
- • 1 T Chipotle Peppers, canned in Adobo sauce
- • 2 ½ t Kosher Salt
- • 2 C Chickpeas, cooked, drained, rinsed
- • ¼ C Greek Yogurt
- • ¼ C Water, more if needed
- • 2 T Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- • ¾ C Adams Reserve Cheddar, shredded
- Combine the lemon juice, garlic, tahini, cumin & chipotle peppers in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add in the chickpeas, water and olive oil and blend until smooth. Add in the yogurt and blend to combine.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl and fold in the cheddar.
- Pour into serving dish, drizzle with olive oil and more Adobo sauce.
- Serve room temp with veggies and fresh pita bread.