Adams Reserve Cheddar & Apple Waffles
Published on February 7, 2017 | By Jason Robertson |
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Approx 6 Waffles
- • 2C or 10oz All Purpose Flour
- • 4t Baking Powder
- • ½t Kosher Salt
- • ¼C Sugar
- • 2 Eggs, separated
- • ½C Oil, vegetable, corn, canola, anything with mild flavor
- • 2C Milk
- • 1 Apple, small diced
- • ½C Adams Reserve Cheddar, grated
- In a mixing bowl combine the dry ingredients, then toss in the apples and cheddar.
- In separate bowls, separate the eggs. Whisk the milk with the yolks and oil and set aside.
- Whisk the egg whites to soft peaks.
- Fold the milk mixture into the dry mixture and then fold in the whipped egg whites.
- Heat your waffle iron and make waffles according to the waffle irons recommendation.
- Serve immediately with warm maple syrup.